Please note : The Lodge is closed Tue 11 June through Tue 18 June inclusive.
The Village Lodge, a unique and delightful Garden Route Guest House with three star grading, situated in the center of Storms River Village on the edge of the Tsitsikamma Forest. This is the perfect base for exploring all that "The Garden of The Garden Route" has to offer. Enjoy our spacious gardens; park securely within the Lodge grounds whilst you walk, hike or take part in the numerous adventure activities in the local area. Storms River Mouth (Tsitsikamma National Park) is a short drive from the Village and offers unparalleled coastal scenery and walks for your pleasure.
The unique aspect? - Bed & health breakfast plus delightful facilities for self-catering your other meals, either in the farmhouse style kitchen or outside in the huge covered lapa where you will find excellent barbeque facilities, in addition to a complete outdoor kitchen. Al Fresco meals are the order of the day! For those who wish to dine out, we are a stone's throw from several excellent restaurants within Storms River Village.
- Double Bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. (Shower)
- Family Bedrooms sleep up to 4 persons and have en-suite bathrooms. (Shower)
- Self Catering Unit sleeps up to 5 persons, with en-suite bathroom (shower), equipped kitchenette and dining area, air-conditioned.
- All of the above rooms have DSTV select (Satellite). DSTV is also available in the comfortable guest lounge.
- Separate upmarket hiker's accommodation sleeps up to 8 persons and has two en-suite bathrooms. (Shower). Also available for official small group tours.
- The Village Lodge is eco-friendly with solar water heating, own borehole of crystal clear water, soap-less laundry and re-cycle system.
- Free wi-fi available
Guests enthuse about the pristine cleanliness and charm of this appealing venue and the friendliness and helpfulness of Management and Staff - this is value for money.